POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 6 Feb 2008 05:31:27
Message: <47a98c7f@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Best invention ever - I would never get a car that wasn't capable of
> playing MP3s now.  Most new cars have some option for getting MP3s in to
> it, either through the CD player, USB socket or memory card socket.  Car
> designers realise that everyone has portable music players and MP3s now...

My car's 17 years old. I use one of those cassette adaptors and the MP3
player in my phone. Works a treat. :)

> Some cars even play video DVDs you know!

In the back, for the kids, fine. However, I've recently been horrified
to see that front-seat players, apparently aimed at drivers, are
becoming common. What next? A button to randomly switch which direction
the steering wheel turns the car, just for a laugh?